We are currently receiving applications and resumes for a waiting list. We are fully staffed.
Instructional AssistantLocation: Glendale, AZ
Start Date: 7/28/2018
Our Mission: Pensar Academy exists to develop middle school students with the essential skills to be successful in the 21st century. The essential skills are creativity, collaboration, critical thinking, and communication.
Our culture: We love coming to work each day. Educating our students is viewed as a lifestyle, not a job. We understand that every member of the Pensar Team plays a critical role in the education of our students. We believe in saying what we are going to do, outlining how we are going to do it, and demonstrating how we got it done. Our campus has an energized and positive feel to it and we are very serious about it. If this resonates with you, please continue reading below.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Small class sizes.
- Paid personal leave days.
- Competitive salary.
- Individualized professional development.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Pass background check to attain Current Fingerprint Card issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety. (Pursuant to A.R.S. 15-183.C.5).
- Familiarity with technology: Windows, Laptops, Search engines.
- At least 2 years experience working with students in an educational setting.
- Share in the vision and mission of Pensar Academy.
- Maintain the safety and supervision of students inside the classroom and other duties.
- Serve as a role model for students.
- Speak, read, and write English fluently.
- Assist in implementation of Pensar curriculum to meet every student’s needs.
- Work collaboratively with the teaching staff.
- Continue to learn to use the technology and systems needed for your job as they change.
- Maintain flexibility with job assignments per needs of students.
To apply send resume and cover letter to GerryGarcia at Garcia@pensaracademy.org